The HARC Mission
The HARC mission is to improve the process of social and political change with an objective to establish, promote and strengthening the rights, dignity, social status and improvement of quality of life of all sex workers communities. HARC works toward the well-being of sex workers by facilitating.
- Empowering the sex worker communities through mobilization and capacity building.
- Influencing to change existing norms, policies and practices, operating at all levels in the society and limit the life of sex worker.
- Improvement to the ownership of quality sexual and reproductive health services.
- Improvement of image and self-esteem of sex worker communities.
- Building formal and informal alliances with individuals, groups and organizations.